A matter of perspective - criminals in vehicles

N

Newboy

Four people killed in a collision in Sheffield when a car containing three males collided with their car.

Reported as (BBC news website)

"Three adults and baby killed in Sheffield crash after police pursuit"

Maybe it's just my (weird?) perspective but doesn't that suggest that's it's somehow the police's fault?

Possibly "Three adults and a baby killed in Sheffield crash after car attempts to evade police" puts the onus back on the driver of vehicle.

Sponsored Links
Very regrettable but what’s the answer? Let stolen cars be and don’t pursue them? Difficult call I know, but at the end of the day I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the **** that wouldn’t stop when told to do so by the Police. That is what we pay them to do.

And the scroats being chased got away with minor injuries. So are they now going to be done for murder. They should be but I bet they don't.

Sponsored Links
And the scroats being chased got away with minor injuries. So are they now going to be done for murder. They should be but I bet they don't.
Murder=premeditation..good luck with the defence barristers with that 1

Four people killed in a collision in Sheffield when a car containing three males collided with their car.

Reported as (BBC news website)

"Three adults and baby killed in Sheffield crash after police pursuit"

Maybe it's just my (weird?) perspective but doesn't that suggest that's it's somehow the police's fault?

Possibly "Three adults and a baby killed in Sheffield crash after car attempts to evade police" puts the onus back on the driver of vehicle.

It's not really news, and as much as I really think the police have become a predatory nuisance in recent years the responsibility lies with the driver who ended up not just killing himself but 3 passengers. The police were doing what there were supposed to do, for once.

They have a care of duty to protect others,and "rules of engagement"
They can't win with some though, can they?

A couple of weeks ago, they broke off the pursuit because the miscreant was driving like a total tool......
Said bell end still carried on, taking out a mother and three young children, one of whom had to be airlifted to hospital.

Instead of sending p narses like that to jail (which they clearly aren't phased by), perhaps we should look at punishing them with something they'd really fear....

...how about a full-time job on shoite money?

Sponsored Links
Back