A matter of perspective - criminals in vehicles

I'd suspect he was probably high at the time on drink or drugs
No doubt he will be a victim of his upbringing.More than likely from 1 parent benefits family,,,blah ,,so you punish him or pat him on the head?

Sponsored Links
No doubt he will be a victim of his upbringing.More than likely from 1 parent benefits family,,,blah ,,so you punish him or pat him on the head?

For killing three people ??? A long stint in prison... Do you think I'm some hippie criminal lover ??

Lol...no idea,i'm merely putting out there a viewpoint from certain sectors of society.

Yes the hippie left wing radicals that are happy to give leniant sentences to criminal scum because they see them as some sort of societal victim.

Sponsored Links
Can you provide some examples please?
I got ****ed off when I was a kid, for the preferential treatment the local delinquents got.
I came from a broken home, but wasn't a wrong 'un. I had to pay for my provisional licence, and my mom dug deep for my lessons.
Whereas those who'd already stolen cars and bikes got.........
......courses where they got to do up cars and bikes, then rag them around banger tracks.

Travellers get special treatment. I have a family member who runs a shopping mall. The police wont go to the travellers camp to arrest the shop lifters despite cctv identifying them, including the untaxed and insured high end bmw they used to casually drive away in.

If you or I did that - you'd be arrested. I'm not blaming left, right or middle, but that is an example of special treatment.

Travellers get special treatment. I have a family member who runs a shopping mall. The police wont go to the travellers camp to arrest the shop lifters despite cctv identifying them, including the untaxed and insured high end bmw they used to casually drive away in.

If you or I did that - you'd be arrested. I'm not blaming left, right or middle, but that is an example of special treatment.

Similarly, if you buy, tax, and insure a minimoto or similar for your kid, and take it on a piece of common land for them to toodle around on, the council put up signs stating that you can be fined (£1000,iirc), or the bike be seized and crushed.
How many caravans or BMWs, Mercs, brand-new crew cabs get seized and crushed, or do they just move them along without any consequence? (That's a rhetorical question.)

Sponsored Links
Back