A new personal best for me!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had the road tax reminder for the old work runabout Focus - tax due on 1st Feb. Tried to tax it online. No joy - bloody MOT had run out. Pretty bad for a MOT tester. :mrgreen:

normal_D8450C96-62CA-4838-A463-E07550F47489.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I thought one was sent a fine through the post for such transgression. Perhaps you get testers' exemption? :)

They (whoever they are of course) are crap at picking up on missed MOTS, I think I was about 4 months over before I realised, and there's loads of cameras around me. The police don't seem to worry, and although this seems hypocritical, trying to report the buggers next door for no tax MOT or insurance, is pretty much impossible.

I thought that the 'reminder' sticker you used to get with your MOT was a good idea.....like the tax disc, no more, alas.
As a tester, are you entitled to test your own vehicle at your own centre?
John :)

Sponsored Links
Yep. Can test our own vehicles but usually get another tester to test our own private vehicles - might look dodgy when you eventually sell it.

Lol last year mot ran out in March ....only realised in November when I took it to garage to book it in as tax due November .... and I pass the vosa car on the ramp on the M1 at least once a week !

Sponsored Links
Back