A rape for a rape

The condition has not been met yet. "if transam can provide an example ...."

But in the spirit of fair play, I will admit that transam has mentioned Honduras before, although that is not the worse Latin American country for violence against women. That alone proves that transam only follows and believes what he hears and sees in the press. In fact one of the Latin American countries are the worst in the world for violence against women, but what does that matter when we can use womens' rights as an excuse for denigrating Islam and foreigners.
I will meet my offer, in the spirit of fair play. That does not mean that my suspicions are averted or that my accusations were wrong. Indeed as you can see for yourself, that thread of transam's was vitriolic against Islam. I still suspect that transam's feigned concern for violence against women is just a feint for his dislike of foreigners, especially Muslims and Asians.
It is like someone adopting anti-foxhunting merely as an excuse to slate the Tories, except that foxhunting is much less serious, widespread or malicious as violence against women. But to adopt an anti-foxhunting stance just to slate the Tories is disingenuous and deceitful. That is what I suspect transam has done, adopted a feigned concern for womens' rights merely as an excuse to denigrate Islam and Asians.

But I humbly apologise for all the name-calling.

What would transam do without his minder? :rolleyes:
It does not excuse or erase all of his lies, deceit and dishonesty.
Well done for an apology even if it came with conditions.

Sponsored Links
Why, if they believe in an eye for an eye, do they not order that the rapist himself be raped? Any volunteers?
Of course, they do not allow homosexuality so this would be against their 'principles'.
Exactly what I thought when I read the story. It's doubly disgusting as the girl will be classed as second hand goods and be tainted :(
It's not justice, it's barbaric.

I was listening to womans hour on Radio 4 today (often do)

And they were discussing an issue that has become an issue (?) in the U.K

the use of mobile phone / cameras to take photos up womans skirts/ dress's in public places with out them knowing ? apparently there is no specific law by which those carrying out this practice can be prosecuted ??????????

there was one girl/ lady who was at a concert called the police when she was subjected to it , after viewing the pic ( as she grabbed the blokes camera) they said there was little they could do

had she not been wearing under ware they may have been able to prosecute the perpetrator ?????? under some vauge voyeurism law ????

The honour crimes that sanction violence against woman.

The arrest of 26 members of a village council in Muzaffarabad ( Pakistan) after it ordered a man to publicly rape a 16 year old girl in revenge for the rape of his sister , shows that Pakistan's horrific problems with "honour" crimes has never been worse.

THe council or Jinga was formed earlier this month to settle a dispute that began when a local mother claimed her 12 year old daughter had been raped in a corn field.

In response the jinga ordered one of her sons to a 20 year, to carry out a revenge rape on the alleged culprits sister

At 2am on the 16th July 3 men snatched the 16 year old from the family home & she was raped in front of several members of the Jinga
Bizarre.... Things cannot get worse than this. An eye for an eye is never the solution for any problem. If I can feel the pain of my sister, I wouldn't dare touch anothers' sister. Cloistered ideology is the root cause. Who gains from taking revenge. I sympathise with the raped girl but did she gain anything back through revenge. rather she would be sorry for the other girl who is inn the same stage. Ridiculous order from higher officials. the people who are supposed to guide the society fails in itself.. Pathetic !

Sponsored Links
Bizarre.... Things cannot get worse than this. An eye for an eye is never the solution for any problem. If I can feel the pain of my sister, I wouldn't dare touch anothers' sister. Cloistered ideology is the root cause. Who gains from taking revenge. I sympathise with the raped girl but did she gain anything back through revenge. rather she would be sorry for the other girl who is inn the same stage. Ridiculous order from higher officials. the people who are supposed to guide the society fails in itself.. Pathetic !

Bizarre, ridiculous, pathetic. Interesting choice of words.

The man instructed to rape the attacker's sister is no better than the attacker.

It would be some justice if the attacker's sister had AIDS and passed it on to the savage instructed to rape her.

Sponsored Links
Back