Why i hate ASBOS

Well if the mine clearance is not on , than I will go for any option that is violent induce's maximumn pain , & has zero cost or near zero cost to the tax payer :)

You have to kit them out in uniform, 'ship' them out there, pick up the pieces afterwards, hold an inquest, ship them back, (whats left), then bury /cremate them.
Hardly zero cost is it?
And its one less to come out of 'borstal' and be a productive taxpayer at the end.

Sponsored Links
They and others like them are a complete waste of space.
Up against the wall, aim, fire, goodbye and good riddance.
That would send a clear message to all the other useless wasters.

Well it might be the cheapest option in the long run because you would not have to deal with them in the future ! think the Iranian's did similar in there war with iraq !

Had all that boot camp stuff before , I remamber the short sharp shock during the Thatcher year's , one of the way's to control any one is through absolute fear , fear of the consequence's of your action's , that is how dictator's have stayed in power in the past the threat of violence , how far they are prepared to go what will they do , violence & or the threat of it has been solving the world's problem's since man walked the earth , domestic suicide bomber's adopt the Syrian approach that would make them think !!

Aha, the Spanish inquisition method - like it.
Fetch the comfy chair .............

Sponsored Links
Aha, the Spanish inquisition method - like it.
Fetch the comfy chair .............

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.....................

fear of the consequence's of your action's

which can be instilled from a young age by discipline rather than punishment.
A dictator very rarely remains in power for too long, they are generally assassinated/overthrown/driven out.
Which type of boss would you rather work for?
A boss who was firm but fair or a boss who thought you should tug your forelock to him everytime he passed?

Lincs, congratulations on your 1,000 post. ;)

fear of the consequence's of your action's

which can be instilled from a young age by discipline rather than punishment.
A dictator very rarely remains in power for too long, they are generally assassinated/overthrown/driven out.
Which type of boss would you rather work for?
A boss who was firm but fair or a boss who thought you should tug your forelock to him everytime he passed?

Lincs, congratulations on your 1,000 post. ;)

I offer the examples of Iraq and Yugoslavia. Both only held together because they were run by an iron fisted dictator. Once they were gone , Yugoslavia fell apart into acrimonious in fighting between the former countrymen, and Iraq is but a hairs breadth from that, merely waiting for the last western soldier to leave before setting about one another.

ty, it wasnt deliberate......... :LOL:

Well it might be the cheapest option in the long run because you would not have to deal with them in the future ! think the Iranian's did similar in there war with iraq !

Had all that boot camp stuff before , I remamber the short sharp shock during the Thatcher year's , one of the way's to control any one is through absolute fear , fear of the consequence's of your action's , that is how dictator's have stayed in power in the past the threat of violence , how far they are prepared to go what will they do , violence & or the threat of it has been solving the world's problem's since man walked the earth , domestic suicide bomber's adopt the Syrian approach that would make them think !!

Not sure I understand this post...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

I would rather work for a fair boss !!! dictator's are overthrown because the general population lose there fear & rebel , same as alot of the scumbag's we are having to deal with they have no fear of the law after all what is the law going to do ??? there is alck of discipline in school's why because the kid's have no fear of the consequence's they are in effect un-touchable & they know it !!! alot of the parent's are no better !

That teacher who assaulted that pupil recently put up with years of abuse from some of those scumbag's , a teacher down the road from me in an infant's school young & full of bean's going to make a difference so she thought , not anymore had her car vandalised twice !! threat's from parent's ect ect violence is the answer it's all they will understand !

Not sure I understand this post...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Which part do you not understand ??

This bit..............

domestic suicide bomber's adopt the Syrian approach that would make them think !!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well when Syria invaded the Lebanon in the 80's there was a threat oif suicide bomber's the syrian's made it known that after they had identified the bomber they woulsd execute any one related to them e.g within 24 hour's they would , execute the wife , children , parent's , grand parent's ect ect of the suicide bomber it proved an effective deterent !

Well when Syria invaded the Lebanon in the 80's there was a threat oif suicide bomber's the syrian's made it known that after they had identified the bomber they woulsd execute any one related to them e.g within 24 hour's they would , execute the wife , children , parent's , grand parent's ect ect of the suicide bomber it proved an effective deterent !

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for clarifying.
It was a genuine question.

But....... Thats not the way forward.

Find them and kill them????.....YES.....Hang the fu*kers from the rooftops.. :D
Threaten to kill their children if they bomb us ????.......NO...........

Thats not British.........

We are far better than that.............IMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282206/Teenage-gang-convicted-killing-mother-pushing-firework-letterbox-bullying-campaign-son.html

Nasty little thug and his gang terrorise an estate, and eventually kill a girl by shoving fireworks through her letterbox and burning the house down with her inside..
Anyone remember the Cochrane case?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282206/Teenage-gang-convicted-killing-mother-pushing-firework-letterbox-bullying-campaign-son.html

Nasty little thug and his gang terrorise an estate, and eventually kill a girl by shoving fireworks through her letterbox and burning the house down with her inside..
Anyone remember the Cochrane case?

yes, its not an uncommon occurrence, part of the reason why we should not be selling incendiary devices such as fireworks to brainless little teenage thugs.

If i had a say in it, all fireworks should only be purchased from specific, licensed firework warehouses, and only by licensed individuals who have attended a course giving them expert knowledge in the manufacture and use of fireworks, and discharged only on large fields under controlled conditions, between specific hours on specific days. Its long past due the point where we took iron control of the use of fireworks.

Sponsored Links
Back