A sackable offense

Sponsored Links
i wonder when he was asked what he was doing his response was 'cum again' :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well i think he's got a case for unfair dissmisal, imagine for one moment...... thats enough, now if it had been yourself that stumbled apon a young lady in the womens toilet doing something similar, would you have fired her? or would you at least investigate a little further. ;)

You'd back out embarrassed at being caught going to the ladies! :LOL: :LOL:

Ha! Speak for yourself!! :cool: :cool: Faint heart never won a fair maiden :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Could be worse ,many years ago we had a guy sacked for having one in a customers house

Gotta say aj - and I think I'm speaking on behalf of everyone on here - this is one of the most enjoyable threads we've had for a long time. We've all reverted to being adolescents :LOL: :LOL:
I`ve no need to revert :mrgreen:

Similar thing happened on a site I worked on a couple of years ago. The young lad I was working with came over to me with a shocked expression on his face. "I've just caught ------ having a w--k in the roof space" The other lad of course denied it and it was one's word against the other so no dismissals but there was definately a good deal of mickey taking for several months later.
On a similiar note, and this happened over twenty years ago. Deposits were being found in several places in the building, even under the floorboards. It was a bit of a mystery as to who was doing it until the culprit , a young plumber, was caught red handed trousers round his ankles deficating in a bath! Now he was dismissed.

Young lads are either bashing the bishop or thinking about when they are going to find a quiet place to do so again. It's what they do, it's normal. It's like speeding on a motorway, a little naughty but if you don't do it there's something wrong with you.

Typical that a women fired this guy, they wouldn't understand.

Now taking an innapropriate cr@p is different, there is a time and a place for that, and it's not in somebody elses bath. Fire his ass everytime.

Sponsored Links
Back