A visit to Rome.

Sponsored Links
Will you be able to learn italian in two weeks?
"Nessuna possibilità all'inferno"

This is the information I have for train;
From Fiumicino-Leonardo da Vinci Airport: Take the Leonardo Express train to 'Termini' Railway Station. Departures are every 30 minutes and the train takes 35 minutes to reach 'Termini' station with no intermediate stops. From Termini railway station follow the directions below.

From Termini Railway Station: Take metro line A direction 'Battistini' and get off after 5 stops at metro stop 'Lepanto'. You can find the residence on 'Via Cola di Rienzo', number 133.

Sponsored Links
Have know been and conquered Rome, visited all the sites. the Pope waved at me from his buggy, even though I'm not of his flock!
Got lost loads of times, must have walked down every street, but had a wonderful time.
Thanks for all the helpful advice given.

When someone thanks you, as you did, it's sufficient to say "niente" which literally means "nothing". But in this case it means; don't mention it.
Prego, is also a way to reply to a thankyou.
i.e. Grazie, niente. Or, grazie, prego.

Stivino,
Great advice, managed to get a bus to the place I was staying, that dropped us off outside and returned back to the airport by train.
Lots of leg work, but managed to see all the places of interest and a few more, some of the places are truly breathtaking. Loved the piazza with all the things going on, artist, musicians, mimes etc...
The food for me was a bit hit and miss, maybe I was just unlucky with the places we went to, but I expected a little better from the Itallians.
I like my food piping hot as I do coffee, did not seem to be served up that way.
But barring that wonderful place.

grazie/prego.

Sponsored Links
Back