A visit to Rome.

Sponsored Links
No probs mate - there is an Irish bar not far from the Vatican and I'll try to get the addy for you. Not that you drink Guiness or enjoy a bevvy or two fella ;) Enjoy Rome - you'll love it

I forgot about the spanish steps, when on the steps the street you will be looking down is Via Condotti. That is the main street in Rome-based Italian fashion, equivalent to London's Bond Street. Have a wee walk down there for a bit window shopping.
Are you staying in the old centre?

Our first view of Rome was when we approached the top of the Spanish Steps from the rear - what a view. Best city in the world (but very expensive now the pound has fallen).

Sponsored Links
I think you're not to far from The Vatican, also Lo Stadio Olimpico, the stadium shared by AS Roma and Lazio. Maybe you could get a tour of that?
There's plenty to see in Rome so you you should find something to interest you.
For cheap quick snacks, pop into a tavola calda (literally hot table) but just a cafe really.

I don't think I will get to the flea market as we set of on Sunday don't land until 12.30pm, then I understand it's a couple of hours on the train. Unless the markets an all day job, then it's first port of call! Well second after bag drop off!

I know a couple of decent brothels. You are going alone aren't you?

Fiumicino is quite big and about 20miles outside Rome on the coast. Transfer times can be a bit longer going there because of the traffic.

From Rome's Fiumicino International Airport: Trains to Termini Station start at 6:35 in the morning, with trains running at 5 and 35 minutes after the hour. The last train of the day departs at 23.35 (11:37pm

That's a great help Stivino, you've been a star mate.
Go two weeks on Sunday return on Thursday hope that's enough time to do everything that I want?

Sponsored Links
Back