Above the law...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Surprise, surprise..;)

No charges over G20 man's death

At least we now know the reason why the (so-called) 'investigation' took so long - it prevented even a charge of common assault to be brought due to the time limit over-run!

Sponsored Links
"Three post-mortem examinations were conducted on Mr Tomlinson's body leading to different conclusions.

The first found the father of nine died of natural causes, the second of internal bleeding and the results of the third, conducted on behalf of the officer, were not made public."

Could it possibly be that the results of the third pm were the same as the second pm, or am I being cynical? Did they find a bar of soap at the scene of his "accident"?

No doubt the officer will get pensioned off now. They call it, 'Getting away with murder".

Could it possibly be that the results of the third pm were the same as the second pm, or am I being cynical?

Indeed not... Link

The first pathologist, Dr Freddy Patel, found he died of natural causes, linked to coronary artery disease.

The second, Dr Nat Carey, found he died of internal bleeding as a result of blunt force trauma, in combination with cirrhosis of the liver.

A third, conducted on behalf of the officer, agreed with the findings of the second post-mortem.

Of course the first pathologist is being investigated for incompetence, although maybe that should also be for 'perverting the course of justice'...

Furthermore..

Mr Starmer revealed there was enough evidence to charge the officer who struck Mr Tomlinson and knocked him to the ground with assault.

He confirmed for the first time that Mr Tomlinson was also bitten by a police dog shortly before the clash.

Mr Starmer said Mr Tomlinson did not pose a threat to the officer who pushed him or any other officer.
And yet still nothing happens... :evil:

This is an injustice that should worry any innocent person, because it now seems that even when there is clear evidence available, plod can literally get away with at least assault, and quite possibly murder!

Sponsored Links
My own experience is that the IPCC have no teeth and even when finding against officers they can't get a satisfactory result.
The first time I complained to the IPCC they confirmed mistakes had been made and said the police would be apologising to me.
When the 'apology' arrived it was a self pitying letter full of excuses and finished off with a sarcastic retort.
A second complaint to the IPCC due to unwarranted police inteference in my private life resulted in a half apology from the ipcc and the response that they had just been following 'policy'.
The police refer things straight away to the ipcc as if to prove they have nothing to hide.
The probelem is the complaint to the IPCC doesn't come directly from yourself but instead goes through 'professional standards' where serving officers do all they can to water down and mitigate your complaint before it reaches IPCC. When you ask for a copy of the report they sent to the IPCC so you can make sure your complaint has been properly reflected they wont tell you what they have sent and noone will give you a copy.

Its *******s

so is there anyone out there anymore who would cross the road to p*ss on one of them?

I have never had any problems with the police officers I have encountered.

Maybe thats because I'm a law-abiding citizen. :rolleyes:
To be fair conny, the lad in question here was simply walking along when they pushed him over. I 'think' the lad was a bit of a drinker but he did nothing to provoke that attack on him.

Maybe that's because you've been lucky... ;)

On BBC tonight they said the first concluded that it was a heart attack, the second and third was due to internal bleeding!!!

When I watched the video, the chap had his hands in his pockets, his back to the police and the brave copper pushed him from behind.

Complaints against the police are investigated by the police, so how can that possibly be independent?

On BBC tonight they said the first concluded that it was a heart attack, the second and third was due to internal bleeding!!!

When I watched the video, the chap had his hands in his pockets, his back to the police and the brave copper pushed him from behind.

Complaints against the police are investigated by the police, so how can that possibly be independent?
It's up to everyone to come to their own conclusions, but it's fairly obvious (to sane people that is) as to what has happened here...

It's a pity some here want to thank (maybe that should that be w*nk) the boys in blue regardless of the evidence right in front of their noses !

aren't we as humans, hard-wired to react to the situation we're in? or at least to act accordingly? so if you find yourself in a ghetto in Mosside, late at night, and a gang of 8 hoodies want your wallet... the situation suggests you should perhaps hand it over? normal rules don't apply.

the natural human reaction is either don't get yourslef there late at night, and if you do.... run like fook!

So, by the same token... there's riots going on, and you find yourself in front of a line of coppers trying to deal with said riot... don't think your normal rights apply... if you're innocent, get the fook out of there... don't swan around thinking you own the place....

And at the end of the day, the guy got pushed.... not punched, truncheoned, water-boarded, or tazered... ffs !!

To be fair conny, the lad in question here was simply walking along when they pushed him over. I 'think' the lad was a bit of a drinker but he did nothing to provoke that attack on him.

I quite agree Blas, I was commenting on the comment about 'crossing the road to **** on one of them'.

But yes, I have seen the video numerous times and agree he didn't seem to pose a threat from my point of view. I certainly think charges of some nature should be raised.

Sponsored Links
Back