Above the law...

Are we STILL banging on about this??
Guy didn't move when told. Got pushed out of the way. Died.
IF he had moved he may still be alive, if he wasn't pushed he may still be alive.

As the LAW was telling him to move and HE was deciding to stay and get pushed, i know which side has my support.

Sponsored Links
As inexcusable as the victim's and the policeman's actions were, they both deserved what they got and are going to get :confused:

Are we STILL banging on about this??
Guy didn't move when told. Got pushed out of the way. Died.
IF he had moved he may still be alive, if he wasn't pushed he may still be alive.

As the LAW was telling him to move and HE was deciding to stay and get pushed, i know which side has my support.

I thought I had you on ignore, I will rectify that in a moment.

As you well know, he was already walking away from the murderer when he was pushed.

But don't let facts get in your way of being a troll will you.

Buy

Sponsored Links
I am devastated. :D

Yes, he was walking away, about as slowly as possible, clearly trying to frustrate the line of police.

Secondly, murderer conveys intent. I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to think that killing someone was the goal of the policeman.

Obviously I have underestimated your stupidity.

Bye

Nothing sexual about my post - merely that they will be learning extremist views from ellal while he avoids talking to adults to develop grown up arguments.

Sidestepped the challenge as usual, but then what's new

But then you don't exactly have 'adult views' do you, so no danger of talking to a 'grown-up' is there... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back