Above the law...

with respect Gents, if the police cordon off an area as a crime scene, you can't take a plastic picnic table and chairs and sit in it and have a cup of tea, as civilised as that might be under normal circumstances....

there's a riot going on ffs... if you're not wanting to get arrested or you're not a paparazzi... go home.. it is so simple !!

Sponsored Links
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, without checking back on the postings on here 15 months ago, the guy was being a nuisance before the 'video' started. I remember someone said that he came out of work / pub and was asked to move along because of the situation in hand?
It still doesn't account for why he died of course.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, without checking back on the postings on here 15 months ago, the guy was being a nuisance before the 'video' started. I remember someone said that he came out of work / pub and was asked to move along because of the situation in hand?
It still doesn't account for why he died of course.

Exactly my point... it's a riot.. and there's a line of coppers.. they say "move along"... you move along..! no argument.. the fact he was pushed was to be expected !!! the fact he died is very sad....

that's it.. i'm p1ss3d off now.... just watched QT... what a load of bollokcs!... where does common sense occur these days?

human rights are great.... but they don't occur 24/7.. in a riot, the police take control.... that's just how it is !!!!! that guy died.. and it's very sad... but he didn't die from being pushed ffs !!! he died because his body couldn't cope with being pushed... good job he wasn't into heavy metal mosh pitting... or didn't do that cheese race thing down the hill in rural England... or didn;t live in Pamploma...!!!

That copper did nowt wrong !!!!!! anyone care to prove me wrong !! :evil:

Sponsored Links
that's it.. i'm p1ss3d off now.... just watched QT... what a load of bollokcs!... where does common sense occur these days?

human rights are great.... but they don't occur 24/7.. in a riot, the police take control.... that's just how it is !!!!! that guy died.. and it's very sad... but he didn't die from being pushed ffs !!! he died because his body couldn't cope with being pushed... good job he wasn't into heavy metal mosh pitting... or didn't do that cheese race thing down the hill in rural England... or didn;t live in Pamploma...!!!

On a related theme - the cheeky cockney chappie Big Bob Crow muttered something about "over the last 50 years there have been 1000 deaths of people i police custody but not one prosecution".. Does sound a bit dodgy to be honest

On a related theme - the cheeky cockney chappie Big Bob Crow muttered something about "over the last 50 years there have been 1000 deaths of people i police custody but not one prosecution".. Does sound a bit dodgy to be honest

that guy was such a large waste of space.... pc gone mad!!

Farage always gives good value for money though. But we digress :oops:

what gets me is there's never been any overriding human governance.. but you kind of work with what you have and what you are... therefore rules and laws and beliefs are mainly tribal or regional... nothing more scientific than that.

So.. England/ Britain... for the last so many hundreds of years... has been white and Christian...now.... i am white, but an atheist..but i really don't mind what colour of people live here.... don't mind the colour of the people i live next door to... and being an atheist, i don't care what religion people are..... unless of course it affects my life... Christianity is a tollerant religion... i don't have to dress or act in any particular way... i find other religions almost bullish... and i don't believe in religion..... why should i care?

why should i care?
quite simply because:

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee"

:cry:

well i d care... (although i don't get your post Dane)... i care so much i don't want the change that is imminent !!

The footage that we are shown show 1 minute of the guy being pushed over; no need for it at all. But it doesn't show the 10 minutes previous to this of what might have led to him being shoved. He might have been in polices faces arguing and kicking off, as he was trapped in that 'cell' that the police setup.

So the video evidence don't stack up, witness reports won't add up, as many people that didn't witness the event would come forward, as they are anti police, and the guy didn't die immediately, and the injuries can't be attributed to his fall, as the postmortem seems to be flawed?

But if someone is attacked, and are hospitalised, and die within 6 or 12 months of the origional crime, then you are done for murder? But is the origional injury inflicted the cause of death, or would someone die regardless, would a fall accelerate death, or be preventable?

The cop was out of order, but guilty of murder? (as he was going equipped); never stand up in court. Wrong but true.

So if I went to a football match and was caught on CCTV barging into and knocking over a rival fan who was walking away with his hands in his pockets who died of internal bleeding within minutes then no charges would be brought?
Yeah sure mate. :rolleyes:

Linky Linky

An official decision to bring no charges against the policeman who struck Ian Tomlinson minutes before he died at the G20 protests came under intense scrutiny last night as it emerged that the Independent Police Complaints Commission had backed a prosecution for manslaughter......

But a direct challenge to the CPS also emerged last night from Dr Nat Cary, the second forensic pathologist who examined Tomlinson's body. He told the Guardian prosecutors made a factual error in dismissing a charge of actual bodily harm.

He said his report contained clear evidence that Tomlinson suffered injuries sufficient to support an ABHcharge. The CPS dismissed the injuries as "relatively minor" and thus not enough to support a charge of ABH in its written reasons given to the family.

Cary, speaking for the first time about the case, said: "I'm quite happy to challenge that. The injuries were not relatively minor. He sustained quite a large area of bruising. Such injuries are consistent with a baton strike, which could amount to ABH. It's extraordinary. If that's not ABH I would like to know what is."

And this particular 'Thug' has form...

G20 riots: policeman who stuck Ian Tomlinson faced two previous aggression inquiries

Pc Harwood left the Metropolitan Police a decade ago amid controversy over an alleged off-duty road rage incident, then got a job with Surrey Police, where he was accused of using excessive force.

Good enough for you... ;)

The footage that we are shown show 1 minute of the guy being pushed over; no need for it at all. But it doesn't show the 10 minutes previous to this of what might have led to him being shoved. He might have been in polices faces arguing and kicking off, as he was trapped in that 'cell' that the police setup.

So the video evidence don't stack up, witness reports won't add up, as many people that didn't witness the event would come forward, as they are anti police, and the guy didn't die immediately, and the injuries can't be attributed to his fall, as the postmortem seems to be flawed?

The preceeding events are irrelevant. he was not being a nuisance at the time. Remember this guy was a heavy drinker so his actions may not have been what you or I consider normal but they didn't constitute a criminal offence either.
The post mortem debate will run and run because of the three PMs done two agree and the one that doesn't agree was done by someone who is currently suspended from working and considered for being struck off due to previous suspect autopsys.
As to wether the injuries were attributable to his death.
There are convicted teenagers serving jail time after pensioners they have harrased susequently dying of stress induced heart attack because the victim had a bad heart.
Even though it could not be known that the victims had a bad heart if the stress could have been seen as the cause of the heart failure and a manslaughter charge could be brought.
This guy was pushed from behind with his hands in his pockets , how less threataning to the police could that have made him.
On top of this the technique of 'kettling' ie keeping people contained against their will came in for criticism.
It goes against the whole Magna Carta and the principle that someone is innocent until proven guilty.
Modern politicing (spelling mistake intentional) has meant that British Justice is now no longer the benchmark of Justice but another system open to abuse.
The sooner the new govt topple some heads in the CPS , IPCC , Police the better for all of us.

Sponsored Links
Back