Absolutaley cr*p service from POTTERTON

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Took out a totally functioning old boiler this morning, then fitted a Potterton Kingfisher RS50, rushed around no dinner, switched on at 2.45 pm, nothing,
PCB just clicks, looks like a faulty PCB, phoned Potterton, we will send someone thursday, THURSDAY, BLOODY THURSDAY, ok sir you can take the faulty one to your local Parts Center and change it under warranty, WELL I WOULD IF THEY BLOODY HAD ONE, they couldn't even find the part number on the computer both spares places in my area havent got one or any at the feeder.
You can go to Curzons, WHO THE HELL IS CURZONS, NEVER HEARD OF THEM AND WHERE ARE THEY.
Phoned the rep, waste of time, started to make some excuse about if it was a car !!!!!!!!

Phoned service again and I said it was coming out in bits, going back to plumb center to be left on their forecourt and I wasn't paying for it, someone coming wednesday, WHAT A JOKE, SHANT BE FITTING OR RECOMMENDING ANOTHER.

5 years ago I had a similar problem with a Kingfisher, dodgy PCB, they came the next day, had no problem with that then, WHATS GONE WRONG WITH POTTERTONS SERVICE BACKUP BECAUSE FROM WHERE I AM STANDING IT'S RUBBISH.

Sponsored Links
Pend wont have a stroke he lives for such rants

calling all PROFESSIONALS are you lot having as much trouble as me in getting parts WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Were forced into fitting overlycomplicated bloody crap and yet we cant get the bloody spares when we need them. Piiiss take britain, god knows how we won the war, NEVER had a single PCB problem with ANY new Worcester combi's and I have fitted LOADS.

you want to calm down mate you will end up with a stoke

Well, stoking is what you normally do with boilers.(Another useless piece of sh it from Xmas Eve)

Tiggerloop is something out of Winnie the pooh, wonderful thing is a tigger, a tiggers a wonderful thing.

Curzons facking miles away from where I live, like I am going to drive for 2 hours to get a part for a brand new boiler at my expense, I dont think so.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back