AC DC Adaptor fail

I am curious, why are you reading this thread? Do you find battery charging interesting?

I find many subjects interesting, including battery charging, but a synopsis of the data is useful - a public daily update, running for many months is not even slightly interesting. Rather, doing such is just extremely weird.

Sponsored Links
I find many subjects interesting, including battery charging, but a synopsis of the data is useful - a public daily update, running for many months is not even slightly interesting. Rather, doing such is just extremely weird.
Why do you read threads you don't find slightly interesting? Is the weirdness attracting you, and your comrades who hate this thread but nevertheless keep reading it? Since I have limited resources available, I compensate by spreading out my tasks in time. It may take months or years. My research in lead acid charging is nearing conclusion - another couple of months should do it unless I can think of something new to explore, such as resting that isn't fully understood at the moment why time needed to split hydrogen out of water takes less time than for hydrogen to recombine into water. Even after the conclusion, there will be many repetitions to verify the conclusion is correct and easily reproducible. If interested parties join the effort, we could make this go faster.

Is your interest in this thread commercial in nature? When opps came in, I knew something was up. As a cabal member, he may have been tasked to bring down the thread without being given the reason why. Are you in a similar boat? You did give the impression you were in the motor trade in the past. Hyper-mile'ing batteries will tread on some commercial toes if it becomes widely practiced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back