Accenta G3 question

Sponsored Links
Haha - yeah ok Page 16. So

Engineer code - 1 (for alarm test) - 6 (for walk test)

Then what am I looking for

Sponsored Links
the entry needs to be changed first, change it to 10 seconds rather than 30 it should speed things up.

I can see it can be set to 990 seconds, so if your using the orginal engineers code 9999, I am guessing thats what its been set to 990 seconds, about 15-17 minutes.

Ok - change entry time to 10 secs

This will be:

Prog - eng code - Prog - 1 - 4 - 0 - 1 - reset- reset- reset- reset

I think, agreed?

Right.
So I did the codes as discussed.
I then set the alarm and waited for it to arm.
I then opened the door - double beeps almost immediately then it started the siren.

I think this has worked

so you now need to think about how much entry time you need in blocks of 10, ie is 10 a little too quick when you have the shopping?

we know the siren works

nothing else as siren etc is working (unless you have a battery tester and a multimeter), you might want to adjust the time and then test it, 10 seconds is a little quick for some

Yeah I think it'll put it to 20.
10 is fine for me but perhaps not for the less nimble members of the household.

You've been very helpful - thanks. If you would like to nominate a charity (either here or on PM) I will make a donation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back