Accents alarm help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys just need some help.

I have installed the bell box and wired up, however the alarm is locked and the message 'Accenta G4 rkp F131 -01-100' one I removed the bell box connections the alarm is ok.

I have two bell boxes both wires coming to control panel. When both connections are in the panel is locked.

If one bell box is Connected the system is fine however the led's on the bell box are not flashing?

I mounted the bellboxes a few weeks ago and took out the battery link as I had a ladder available. I have attached a pic of my connections.

The bell box is an AG6.

Thank you.

P.s. Accenta** apologise for the autocorrect I am using my mobile.

Attachments

• IMG_5558.JPG
    IMG_5558.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 109
Sponsored Links
so you can have either bell working okay on its own?

if both work on there own, then the problem is either wiring or power, having had a quick look at the bell manual even in alarm you should be okay (1A bell fuse and total draw is less than 1A from both bells in alarm?), so it comes down to wiring.

I believe a diagram in simple terms is already on this forum under Alarm Sticky as //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/alarm-sticky.133953/

@secureiam

thank you for the reply, when both bells are connected the alarm is locked out when only one is connected the alarm is not. However the bell box outside it not flashing?

Possible wiring issue with seriesing out tamper circuit on bell box or power consumption of the 2 bell boxes.
You could try
Wire in 1 bell box correctly and just wire the second bell box only to ring and flash strobe without the tamper circuit,that way it will prove power issue or tamper wiring

Sponsored Links
Hi guys update. I managed to get one bell box working. However the one at the rear is giving me some issues. I have removed it from the wall and rewired at the panel. Once I remove the battery link the alarm seems to be working with one steady led light as opposed to them flashing.

Once the battery link goes in the alarm stops working. Is the bell box faulty?

It seems as though only one bell box is getting power. With all wires connected

It may have a faulty battery or flat , the panel may not have the current to charge it with both boxes connected

Wire the one with issues ( only ) via a short piece of cable to the panel . Do you get the same issue ? If not leave it on 24hrs

Wire the one with issues ( only ) via a short piece of cable to the panel . Do you get the same issue ? If not leave it on 24hrs

Yes, when connected the bell box does not do anything if I remove the jumpers the bell box is fine, I will leave it connected for 24hrs for the battery to charge up.

What connections? Do I put the jumpers on test or batt?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back