ACL Lifestyle LP241 dead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
U will have to bear with me on this as u don't know much about this sort if thing. My ACL Lifestyle LP241 I think is dead as there us nothing on the display any ideas ? I do have a baxi boiler

Sponsored Links
U will have to bear with me on this as u don't know much about this sort if thing. My ACL Lifestyle LP241 I think is dead as there us nothing on the display any ideas ? I do have a baxi boiler

is that we don't know much or you don't.as we don't know much we probably can't help.

But is there power to the programmer,have you changed the fuse,has the fuse board tripped. If it's got power then it's dead.

lee

is that we don't know much or you don't.as we don't know much we probably can't help.

But is there power to the programmer,have you changed the fuse,has the fuse board tripped. If it's got power then it's dead.

lee

Sorry ment to say I don't know much about this sort of stuff. I will change the fuse tonight when I get in but the display shows nothing which makes me think the acl has gone

Sponsored Links
if theres no power to it it will be blank.

if its got power and its blank could be a loose connection in the plate or dead ACL

right i change the fuse and the heating and hot water worked for 24 hours but now it has stopped working i check the fuse and the panel has power. any ideas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back