add to existing or create a new circuit?

I'm a little disappointed that no-one else has tried to help explain to you, because I'm sure that plenty of others will understand what I've been getting at (even if they don't agree with me).

It does not need explaining to me, it is you that is not getting it.

Simple question, possibly three answers to the effect of:
*Yes
*No
*How is that done?
If the question is beyond the understanding of the OP, then they and electrics are best kept apart!

Sponsored Links
It does not need explaining to me, it is you that is not getting it.
You say that, but you either don't understand, or don't want to admit that you understand, the point I've been trying to make.

If (as has happened in the last day or two), I want to tell an OP that he should get an electrician to undertake certain tests, I simply tell him that. I don't ask him to confirm that he knows the results of tests which clearly haven't yet been undertaken!

Kind Regards, John

Forgive John, I asked a simple question, not a complicated one, with what I consider to be a possibly 3 answers. Once the question is answered, from there we can move on.
It has been you that has gone on a venture to justify your claims that my question was unclear and cryptic, which it was not. Now you are trying to put words into my mouth, I am suggesting the OP requires or needs an electrician, so why would I say you require an electrician. I was after the true facts, once they were evident then I could make a better informed decision.
Move on my friend and get over it!

Sponsored Links
It has been you that has gone on a venture to justify your claims that my question was unclear and cryptic, which it was not.
I agree. You question was very clear, and in no way cryptic, even if we all knew what the answer would be. However, your asking of the question, rather than simply giving useful advice, was, IMO 'cryptic' - or, at the least, unnecessary.

Maybe I'm just being over-sensitive. I'll carry on responding to OPs in the manner I feel most useful/appropriate, and I presume that you will as well.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back