Additional meter installation distribution board

that’s true but remember that the landlord metering system is prepay which means there won’t be any bills after they leave. It’s pay as you go. Even if there were bills it would be for the tenant not myself
I'm slightly losing the plot here, are you the owner, landlord or tenant? Do you pay the landlord for your electricity or an energy provider? How is the prepayment made as those are credit meters?

I understand your drawing thank you. The problem with that is oh need to have a new meter and that requires a mpan number and that requires dno which means a ryeifled board
There is no actual technical reason to have any sort of distributuion board - just look at the pic I've posted of 2 meters, for 2 separate flats, on a single fuse. Whatever the energy provider is prepared to do in any specific situation is entirely down to the engineer on the day and which side ofthe bed - or for that matter which bed - he got out of. As an example I know of a complex of sheltered accomodation of 25 to 30 flats with economy 7 to each flat so 50-60 meters, fused switches and armoured cables but the power is several 3 phase supplies, each being just like yours, with multiple tails in each fuse and even Henly blocks (Tail splitter blocks) before the meters.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back