ADE Accenta older LCD keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I've currently got an Accenta 8 G3 with 1 remote LED keypad & are upgrading it to a G4 with 3 remote LCD/LED keypads.

I managed to get a couple S/H online but one of them seems to be programmable on its own, it had some text already & I've managed to clear that but instructions for the other LCD RKP don't work, does anybody know how? It does work as a keypad only, is it for the 6 or other version of Accenta?

Attachments

• P5310005.JPG
    P5310005.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 268
  • P5310006.JPG
    P5310006.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Think you would of been better posting in alarm section.
That keypad looks old and may not be compatible with g4 series ?

Thanks for that, I realised after posting it wasn't in the right forum but there doesn't seem to be any instructions or buttons as a poster to change it once its published, obviously only a MOD can. I've tried it with the G3 and its the same.

+++
Moved.
to message the mods, you click on "report" and ask for it to be moved (you also use "report" if you see spam, obscene or abusive posts etc)
mod
+++

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back