Adele apologises....

L

longdogs

..for taking so long over her new album. Bloody right! I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for years. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Public apology is the latest craze. Everyone is at it. Talk Talk, Watson, Field Mill hospital. I wish they'd all shut the F up. Apologise in private.

Sponsored Links
Jut listened to the single from the new album that was played on R1 this morning - classic Adele. She's back!

TBH I was glad she shut the fook up for a few years. Whats her new album called?? Wailing fat pig??

Could have been worse. Amy Wino could have released an album of more of her God awful racket from beyond the grave - just as a publicity stunt.

The Skyfall tune knocks that latest carp into a cocked hat though.
These days Bond themes are sung by whoever is popular in America at the time. Sam Smith apparently wrote that in about half an hour and it sounds like it.

Never heard Adele before, listened to Skyfall, it was a 2 minute song played out to 4 minutes, but otherwise it had some really nice singing, I might even buy an album, it'll go well with Hawkwind, Aphex Twin and Mingus. Goes to prove that fatties have a place in this world, and not just as ballast in large boats.

Never heard Adele before, listened to Skyfall, it was a 2 minute song played out to 4 minutes, but otherwise it had some really nice singing, I might even buy an album, it'll go well with Hawkwind, Aphex Twin and Mingus. Goes to prove that fatties have a place in this world, and not just as ballast in large boats.

If you only buy one, go for 21. You'll probably recognise some of the music.

Hmmm. I remember Hawkwind from the early 70s.

Sponsored Links
Back