Adele apologises....

Sponsored Links
Proper rockers - none of your chucking TVs out of hotel windows or 'parking' in SnappySnaps

Beethoven sonata 32 second movement tops every piece of music ever written

Nimrod - the most moving and uplifting piece ever written.

For your choice see if you track down the recording of Daniel Barenboim

Barenboim milks it too much. Try Arrau for the romantic or Richter for the manic. Or you could try Brendel for the inane or Lill for the curiously insane/

Sponsored Links
I know what you mean about Barenboim - I guess that why he ended up more conducting than performing.

Tony Blair is apologising now. Sorry his deceit cost a million innocent lives.

Based on what I've read - I haven't seen the full interview yet.
Sadly I think if you read the interview replies what he has done is called in political circles as a "non-apology apology" E.g. I'm sorry that you feel that way.

He also chose a tame poodle to conduct the interview to ensure that he wouldn't be pressed on the detail of his answers.

I'd also question why CNN - shouldn't he be apologising in the UK ?

Instruct the Spooks to doctor the dossier.
Have your war.
When questioned on the war, blame the dossier for being inaccurate.

Chilcott will go the same way as every other "inquiry" (waste of taxpayers' money).

I was listening to Adele being interviewed on the radio yesterday. She said that her new song, 'Hello' is just to say hello I'm back. She also said that she 'didn't want to write a song that was too intelligent that went over people's heads'.

Up herself or what?

I was listening to Adele being interviewed on the radio yesterday. She said that her new song, 'Hello' is just to say hello I'm back. She also said that she 'didn't want to write a song that was too intelligent that went over people's heads'.

Up herself or what?

When you look and and sound like that you need to be up yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back