Disgusting behaviour. Shouldn't be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In your own house its ok if you want or where no one sees them but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is I don't agree with it, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in their favour, but they won't ever change my mind about this act.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothings happened, but... don’t be putting your dirty flip flops on top of the table. It isn't right! What’s that, you didn’t notice? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
View attachment 232637

In your own house its ok if you want or where no one sees them but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is I don't agree with it, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in their favour, but they won't ever change my mind about this act.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothings happened, but... don’t be putting your dirty flip flops on top of the table. It isn't right!

Ha ha - you nearly got me.

Good one :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The question is was this photo taken by mottie?

If so it's in the wrong topic ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back