The right to have multiple children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And your irrelevant straw-man post about terminations?? Off topic completely, troll.
Means testing folk, to see if they can have kids?
No, to see if they keep them. If they aren't caring for the kids they lose them. But still have to contribute towards their upkeep.
Benefits I've covered.
They're already very low after the second kid., but enough currently for Waynetta to have 6 to multiply it up. If the benefit is negative, it stops that.

Each case on it merits etc etc, but the principle is, no you do NOT have a right to burden the rest of society with excess kids. And the law comes before your religion, by the way.

Were the Chinese "fascists" when they had a had limit at 2?

And your irrelevant straw-man post about terminations??
So the means test only occurs once right? And then the parent(s) are then allowed to have kids? And they are going to have keep that child for 9 months and 18 years, when they could subsequently fall on hard times.

Stupidest, most ill though out post, I've read in years.

And your irrelevant straw-man post about terminations?? Off topic completely, troll.
Nonsense. Means testing would be an extreme measure by any nations' standards. What prevents the authoritarian stormtroopers removing the child at any point, if the parents don't comply? You don't reckon that if such a bizarre and cruel law was implemented, that back street abortion 'clinics' would pop up everywhere?
i also think prior to having children you should be means tested
Ridiculous, unworkable suggestion.

So the means test only occurs once right? And then the parent(s) are then allowed to have kids?
No, I didn't say that.
Lying strawman-creating troll. Stop posting made-up crap.

What prevents the authoritarian stormtroopers removing the child at any point, if the parents don't comply?
That already happens. KIds are taken into care without the parents' permission. In the interests of the child. Sorry that you didn't know that.
Perhaps you could get someone to explain it to you? You aren't reading what I write. I'm sure it'll be found by a Google search.

cruel law
No, compassionate law. It looks after deprived and maltreated kids, doesn't it. Parents do not have a right to mistreat their kids.:idea:

back street abortion 'clinics' would pop up everywhere?
How does any logic get to that? There are perfectly adequate, free, abortion clinics already. Didn't you know?

You're saying a lot of silly things. It's time you stopped.

Why not means testing?, how often do you and your followers bleat like sheep about benefits going to rich people?. I'd rather see benefits going to the needy, I would, me.
Everyone gets Child Benefit, whether they are penniless or millionaires.

No, compassionate law. It looks after deprived and maltreated kids, doesn't it. Parents do not have a right to mistreat their kids.:idea:
NO. His post suggests preventing poor people from having kids in the first place. Have you actually read his post? I must have quoted it half a dozen times.
we should have birth limits like in china, maximum of 2x children per couple (regardless of lgbtq+ status)

i also think prior to having children you should be means tested
FFS. It's like dealing with a 5 yr old. (the clue is in the 'PRIOR') :rolleyes:

I asked you whether you thought benefits should be means tested and you started writing crap.
And continued writing crap.
And replied to me saying I'd written things I hadn't. Troll.
I'm not referring to someone else's post of many pages ago.

When you replied to his post , YOU were the one bringing in crap about terminations.
How Entitled do you have to be to make everyone look something up by post number, make up rubbish, say people posted things they didn't...

New question, so get your head out of your bottom -
What's wrong with a means test to see if someone's going to struggle with a kid or not?

Everyone gets Child Benefit, whether they are penniless or millionaires.
I posted about that. The majority of the benefit - hundreds a month - comes from Universal Credit, which only applies for the first two kids.
Child benefit is something like £24 for the first and £16 per child pw after that, so not much, unless of course you're Waynetta with 8.

It makes it very difficult for someone with the third kid, given that childcare is so expensive.

I asked you whether you thought benefits should be means tested and you started writing crap.
And continued writing crap.
And replied to me saying I'd written things I hadn't. Troll.
I'm not referring to someone else's post of many pages ago.

When you replied to his post , YOU were the one bringing in crap about terminations.
How Entitled do you have to be to make everyone look something up by post number, make up rubbish, say people posted things they didn't...

New question, so get your head out of your bottom -
What's wrong with a means test to see if someone's going to struggle with a kid or not?
I'm not interested in your posts regards means testing parents, sorry. My interest in this thread began at post #41. All your subsequent attacks are just nonsense. I have tried to show you multiple times, but it just won't sink in. You even commented on it yourself, to which I responded. Short memory...?
Ang on a minute, we were talking about inhibiting reproduction on the basis of how afforadable it was by the parents
Lol.

One last time - all my posts have been in regards to the fascist idea of banning poor people from having children. :rolleyes:

Go troll someone else.

So now all your posts are in reponse to one post , of someone who isn't responding to you. Ask you a new question and you hide away.

You want to rant on and on about HIS one post about means testing parents, which you went on to falsely connect in trolling mode, with wanting to "terminate" them, even when you're pretending to address something else.

Nobody except you has said anything about banning people from having children.
Nasty little liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back