Weighing kids at school

Sponsored Links
Hey, some women like that. But maybe there you have the solution; work a bit harder, crush the other half a bit more often, and keep a smile on you face, no matter what the school says.

all the younger generation seem to do is stare down at there mobile phones.

Its got to such a state in Australia that they are now putting pedestrian traffic lights in the pavement at crossings , due to people getting run over because they are unable to lift there heads up from there phones.

go on a building site now & the only time they talk to one another is when they are working stop for tea & its head down on the mobile :)

Never seen so many fat youngsters waddeling about . went to tescos Jeez the fat wife , 2 fat kids & the weedy old man . How he actually managed to give her one is beyond me. at least twice by my calcs :eek::)

a nation of over weight fat f***s is what we are turning into .

And then the said parents of the fat kids blame every one else . KFC , Burger king , mcdonalds , the local chippy , the local sweet shop , where they take there kids on a daily basis

:LOL:

Blimey I was in the quacks a good while back & it was full of over weight youngsters .

1 bloke in there well i bet he has not actually seen his dck for years unless he was standing in front of a mirror :LOL::LOL:

probably down the pub every night ???

Sponsored Links
its not just her shape...she eats too much or exercises too little.or both...truth hurts.
In the most recent Christmas lectures, they wired up an adult, and two groups of kids.
The adult rested throughout the programme, one group of kids just watched the lecture, and the other group exercised vigorously from time to time.
They all burned around about the same amount of calories! The differences were not great.

Exercising does make you fitter, and therefore more likely to have an otherwise non-sedentary life-style.
Perhaps that alone discourages one from eating so much, maybe because of the more content and fulfilled life. Certainly a healthier life-style.
But I would have thought that that alone seems to indicate, it is more about what goes in and the quality of what is going in!

Just to qualify my comment, I am not suggesting that a sedentary lifestyle burns as many calories as an active lifestyle. More of an "exercise routine" does not add much to an overall daily or weekly baseline of calories burnt.

Last edited:
In the most recent Christmas lectures, they wired up an adult, and two groups of kids.
The adult rested throughout the programme, one group of kids just watched the lecture, and the other group exercised vigorously from time to time.
They all burned around about the same amount of calories! The differences were not great.

Exercising does make you fitter, and therefore more likely to have an otherwise non-sedentary life-style.
Perhaps that alone discourages one from eating so much, maybe because of the more content and fulfilled life. Certainly a healthier life-style.
But I would have thought that that alone seems to indicate, it is more about what goes in and the quality of what is going in!

Just to qualify my comment, I am not suggesting that a sedentary lifestyle burns as many calories as an active lifestyle. More of an "exercise routine" does not add much to an overall daily or weekly baseline of calories burnt.
Don't spoil it for the gluttons and the idle......

"I'm big-boned!"

Well I can't stand skinny women. Like making love to a sack of spanners. I prefer women with some beef on them. Not shotputters but women with some curves on em. Summat to bounce on.

Replace the kids regular alphabetti spaghetti with Hawaiian alphabetti spaghetti. The Hawaiian alphabet has only thirteen letters, watch the pounds fall off.

Sponsored Links
Back