Weighing kids at school

While I accept there are cases like that, many many people blame a medical condition or something when a lot of the time it is just plain laziness and eating crap.
you took the words right out my mouth.....everyday i see fat ppl in cafes etc and guess what...latte.plus marshmallow plus cake and chocolate sprinklings...ffs thats a breakfast drink...I never see a fat person eating salad....they always make the its my glands excuse....stop eating!!!

Sponsored Links
The vast majority of ppl are fat because of food/exercise inbalance....then they probably end up with "bad glands" due to that...make excuses and they get fatter and fatter and die young...simples.

On the plus side, (no pun intended) when the Aliens invade . . . they'll eat the fat ones first.

Sponsored Links
Who decides what is 'healthy' food . . . & do they have any 'ulterior' motives?

The answer to this & any other questions, can only be found on diynot.com.

I think a lot have been unfair to Ian.
He just said his daughter was a bit chubby and she is obviously aware of it.

Some people will never be skinny and some people will never be fat despite what they eat, so it can't be solely down to how much they eat.

Some people will never be skinny and some people will never be fat despite what they eat, so it can't be solely down to how much they eat.

All of which defies the known laws of physics, medicine, gravity, math, nature, physics (did I say that already) & not to mention 'common sense'.

Sponsored Links
Back