Adjusterble downlighters in bathroom with walk in shower.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am changing my bathroom to one with a walk in shower and due to it being a loft conversion the celling has different slopes to it which block the light.

I would like to fit adjustable down lighters above the bath and above in the walk in shower area as well as a extractor with built in light.

I don't want to cut any holes in the ceiling except to fit the lights and should be able to run the cable down in between the celling joists down to the cupboard area. There is fiber glass type insulation fitted.

Which lights can I fit that don't need covers, produce low heat and are suitable for bathroom zone 1.

Would running the lights and fan straight from the light already fitted be OK?. I would want them all on at the same time with the switch already fitted.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is there a flat ceiling where you want them installed or are they on a slope?.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back