ADT Alarm equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, looking for a tiny bit of help! As part of my job, I’ve been tasked with assisting one of our autistic young people with his COVID-19 school project. He has a fascination with alarm equipment specifically ADT as that’s what we have in the school - to cut a long story short, we are looking to source some old ADT equipment for him to play about with in school. I would purchase some of the equipment from eBay however the authorities policies do not allow us to use the site. I’ve been given a small amount of funding from the schools accounts to purchase some stuff for him but don’t know where to look other than eBay. And ADT directly aren’t willing to help. He’s obsessed with the bell box that’s on the front of our building so i would say that this is a priority item. Of anyone can help or point me in the right direction I’d be extremely grateful.

Lee.

Attachments

• F863C161-DB4E-482D-AE98-E46C58C19D5B.jpeg
    F863C161-DB4E-482D-AE98-E46C58C19D5B.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 67
Sponsored Links
I have an old Galaxy 16+ panel in a metal box, and will shortly replace the blue and yellow ADT bellbox.
You are welcome to both for free, if you are happy to pick up the shipping cost..?

Sponsored Links
Would it be better for me to provide you with my telephone number or anything?

Lee.

Hi Guys,

Just been advised that we may need to look for some ADT detectors, keypads etc..... if anyone knows of anywhere or anyone getting rid of anything I would be more than appreciative.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back