Advance appliances TSD140 Thermal Store Any good?

why do bother wasting your time Dave arguing with the arrogant irritant
he gets pleasure from being a troll.

Sponsored Links
If I can save one unsuspecting DIY poster from danger or wasting loads of money by believing his claptrap nonsense then it is worth it.

I will continue to let the world know that he knows nothing until the troll disappears with embarrassment.

Admin certainly are scared to ban him, so what other way can we let the public now he is an idiot :rolleyes:

I doubt that Admin is scared of banning him but in the real world there is plently of bad advice being given by others on here. Mostly DIYers and inexperienced trade people.

The problem with his bad advice is that it appears to be "informed" bad advice! That means that it has an aura of being authoritative!

The trouble is thats potentially worse! Its easy to discount a plumber who has no command of grammar or spelling but his postings are for the most part well written as if by an educated and informed person.

The real problem is that he is NOT informed on current industry practices or the equipment available and how it performs.

If you only read the manufacturer's brochures then Ideal boilers will be the most efficient and reliable on the market!

there is plently of bad advice being given by others on here. Mostly DIYers and inexperienced trade people.

I put you in that group. You are a maintenance man and out of your depth in most things. Many have noticed this.

Sponsored Links
If I can save one unsuspecting DIY poster from danger or wasting loads of money by believing his claptrap nonsense then it is worth it.

I do the same. Keep them away from potential bombs like expensive unvented cylinders, which bathroom changers go for because they know little else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back