Adventure playground

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone suggest where I can buy a new upright pole for the adventure playground at our local school? I need to go and measure it properly but I think I want a circular pole, about 150mm diameter and 4metres long with a semi-circular cut out at one end to take a cross bar on the top. It is for a piece of apparatus with a strong rope stretched between two uprights. The children walk across the rope whilst holding on to other ropes that hang down from the cross bar. I have found one website that sells what I need but they have a minimum order of £100. I only need one pole to replace one that has rotted and is breaking at ground level. The school is in Essex and has a very restrictive budget.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. I know I need something fit for purpose. I had found this http://www.totalpoles.co.uk but they have a minimum order value of £100. I was just wondering if anyone knew of someone who will sell a single post.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back