Advice appreciated re a Keston boiler flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you can help. We are hoping to have a conservatory built but the flue is on the outside wall and will need modifying. The boiler is Keston and drives a pressurised heating system. The flue is 2 pipes one faces up one down (yes I am clueless), is it possible to modify these with pipe extensions so that the fumes are taken higher and out of what will be the conservatory roof? How about the flue that points downwards? Advice appreciated, my fear is that the boiler will need moving completely, this will make the project unaffordable. Thank you :confused:

Sponsored Links
the only thing i do like about keston,is there fluing is pretty versitile.as it uses abs plastic(specific bs though, on the exhaust),available at most merchants and can go at vast distances.so you do have a lot of options.id recommend getting an rgi in to give you a better perspective on whats best for your situation.and maybe you wont have to go through your conservatory roof.

The pipe that is pointing down would or should be the air intake pipe , the one pointing up would or should be the exhaust out ! if it help's ?? generally as said these boilers have a very versatile fluing system probably one of the very few good thing's one can say about Keston's ?? maybe ?? possibly ??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back