Advice for fitting a Twyford E200 corner sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

I bought a fancy Twyford round E200 corner sink and the mounting bolts they recommend.

Trouble is, the sink doesn't have the cutouts you'd expect to take the bolts.

There are slots in the back, but they're both near the back corner - not by the outer edges where they'd be able to support more weight. I'll upload a photo so you can see what I mean.

It comes with a wall-mounted cabinet, but it's not designed to have the sink sit on it.

Anyone got an idea of how to best get it on the wall? Should I just silicon the bugger on.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1489786600618958353621.jpg
    1489786600618958353621.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 159
Sponsored Links
Try tapping the back of the basin with a small hammer as the cutouts don't always show on the outside.

Decent looking corner rinse basin.
Maybe a photo of the inside will show the mounting area,have fitted similar to these before and the fixing holes have been filled in during manufacture sometimes the holes can be tapped out with a hammer (care&considerations apply) or just drill new fixing holes.

Easily sorted.

Sponsored Links
Basin brackets from Toolstation code 53398. Or similar;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back