Advice needed for terrace waterproofing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need advice for a solution for a totally botched job by some roofer cowboys. They said they would fix the issues with my terrace leaking by using liquid rubber. The fibreglass terrace floor was to be replaced by these guys. However instead of stripping off the previous floor and boards then laying new boards I have subsequently found out that they just boarded over the fibreglass and then laid the liquid rubber over the top. They didn't finish the sides and said they would return to do the sides. They never returned. So since the recent heavy rain I'm left with a terrace which is you step on it the water oozes out from the sides. Also the rubber they laid is peeling off. I need some urgent advice I've wasted a ridiculous amount of money on this terrace now and am no further closer to a solution to the leak problems. I need a floor which drains to the centre where the drain is. Also there will be people walking on this terrace so it needs to be strong enough to handle the foot traffic. The terrace is above two bedrooms. I'll post photos so you can see what it looks like.
You can see all the images and videos here of the botched job

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back