Advice on levelling garden in preparation for shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve been asked by a relative to level an area of a garden in preparation for a new plastic 6x4 Keter shed. Two solid brick sheds were once there and the ground is currently uneven and on two levels. What would be the best way to level this area? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ll attach a photo of the garden.

Attachments

• 9133E7E7-830B-458C-BB1D-734C7E859861.jpeg
    9133E7E7-830B-458C-BB1D-734C7E859861.jpeg
    778.7 KB · Views: 44
Sponsored Links
Personally I would lift all the old tiles and break them up in the lower section, put down a DPC then concrete the whole lot level. Put some shuttering around the 2 edges opposite the walls.

I would just stick some additional brick/paving slabs down on the RHS, then add some bricks on top of those to get the shed elevated/level by a brick height. Too much overthinking going on here, it's a cheap/crappy shed and needs no more than a cheap solution.

Sponsored Links
Note the pinned post that says:

SHARE YOUR DIY PROJECTS WITH US - >> NO << QUERIES HERE Please !!!!!

if you post this in In the Garden, you might get more responses

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back