Advise on a laptop please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I'm looking at buying a laptop for my daughter's 16th. I'm after something that's more capable than it's going to be intended for. I don't want it freezing and locking up like I've experienced before. Maybe something in the lines of a gaming laptop as my son has one and it's been amazing. All advise gratefully appreciated.

Jim.

Sponsored Links
I have found the HP pavilion laptops to be generally reliable, less so the tower PC's.

JL are offering a MacBook Air, for under £900, with a two year warranty, that has plenty of good reviews.

MacBook users are very loyal to the product, and they (the laptops) seem to be very reliable.

You will need to check that the spec meets your daughter's specific needs.

Cheers,

Blup

HP are rubbish. For £900 pounds the Mac should get up and do everything for you whilst you, or your daughter, puts their feet up. Have a look at Dell. Good laptops, well as good as anyone's. Lots of choice and you can add to the build. Telephone backup and if they can't fix over the phone they pick it up, take it away, fix it and bring it back. I have had Dells for the last 10 or so years and I cannot fault them although someone will.

http://www.dell.com/en-uk

Sponsored Links
Back