AEG 4275 IM Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all.

Have a problem with my AEG favourite 4275 IM Dishwasher.

I cant seem to find an answer online but at the moment I have both the DRY and END red LED lights flashing simultaneously.

The "drain" motor runs continuously and I have to mannually unplug it from the mains to switch it off.

I have taken both side pannels off and noticed water has been dripping onto the bottom pan. Underneath the main compartment is a white styrafoam board attatched to what I see is perhaps a safety cut off switch, so nothing else get damaged.

I drained the water, dried everything up and the machine works as pernormal. I have left all the panels off to see where possibly the water is coming from and the only thing that is wet or drips is a pipe that is attatched to the bottom end of the main water inlet ( the thinn plastic tank on the left hand side, looking at the machine face on). Everything else is dry.

If I leave this pipe in place, it continues to drip again and after two or three normal cycles the switch cuts in and both lights flash continuously.

I have had a look at the manual and it states to contact a technician when this happens.

I am happy to include pictures if this helps.

Has anyone else had the same problem with the AEG brand? or other models for that matter? It seems a waste to throw the machine out when it could be something minor to repair.

Any help on this matter would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back