After something similar to (but not) drawer runners

16 Jul 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi all

Hope someone can point me to what I need.

Best way I can describe is with this bad drawing


The green upside down U shape on my drawing needs to slide forwards and back on the desk, hence really I want some sort of runner/rail that fits onto the top of the desk and the bottom of the green upside down U.

All I can seem to find are drawer runners which while some might fit to the bottom of the green shelf, they are all designed for the other bit to fit onto the side of something rather than the top of a desk.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local