Air and F&E level

Sponsored Links
Its a Ideal Mexico Super 2 rs125

Everything works great, just that I have to bleed the system regularly.

Thanks for the boiler info; you must have an extremely large or very old house if you need one that size!

It sounds as if the air problem was there before you purchased the house as combined feed and vents are often used in an attempt to solve the problem.
Ideal say that you must have an overheat thermostat if a combined fed and vent is used.

Sponsored Links

Thanks for the boiler info; you must have an extremely large or very old house if you need one that size!

It sounds as if the air problem was there before you purchased the house as combined feed and vents are often used in an attempt to solve the problem.
Ideal say that you must have an overheat thermostat if a combined fed and vent is used.

OK thanks. It looks like the pipework hasn't been changed since it was put in (around 94) but who knows - difficult to tell I guess.

House is reasonably large (extended bungalow) and reasonably old 1930's updated in 94 with 90% rebuild so is reasonably well insulated.

Thanks for your help - i'm satisfied that the air is probably just a characteristic of the system rather than a leak somewhere, which was my main concern.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back