Air Hammer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I've got an old french compressor which on the side says "60 ps 11 bar" & "V60L pe 16.6 bar".
I'm assuming this means I've got 60psi to play with and would like to use an air hammer with a needle scaler for cleaning masonary. It doesn't need to be too powerful but I'm having probs finding a low pressure attachment.
Does anyone know of such a beast or am I on a hiding to nothing?

Cheers,
Chris.

Sponsored Links
i doubt the frogs work in ...or want anything to do with psi.

whats the question?. what do you mean by" low pressure attachment"

right, im off to fix my air con

16.6 bar must be around the 250psi mark :eek: That must be max pressure
The other is possibly the volume output 60litres a minuite...

I assume you want a regualator? to reduce the pressure down to about 90psi to run tools?

I'm sure it doesn't do that sort of psi. My mate who bought it in france used it for doing stuff on cars but it didn't have a high enough constant pressure for paint spraying, so I had it. It's labelled as I described before and made by Mercure but I can't find any more details about it. My assumption is that it is only 60psi and I would like to use an air-hammer that'll run on this lower pressure!
Any further help appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back