airey houses

Sorry. I happen to think that £720 is a complete rip off. It's 50% more than a GP earns - and they have 11 years training.
So? I spent nine years doing studying and three years' post grad, plus a seven hour exam to get to be chartered. Truck drivers have a few days' training and they're on £36k, which is not enough, apparently.

Footballers: what purpose do they serve in life and look at their dosh. Stop being so green-eyed Joe, it doesn't become you.

£36K is more than enough for a SE.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

And it's about £36k more than you're worth.

cheers,thats what we are trying to do,cash out of question :?:
Ah, a house rather like Trigger's broom then :)

It's difficult to understand why a lender would take that stance, but would (presumably) lend on it if was still an Airey attached to an Airey - which just goes to show that there is no understanding on their part. Twas ever thus.

If that's their criterion, then no amount of arguing with them will get them to change. The only suggestion that I can make is try another lender, one that is more enlightened.

Or pay cash.

There 2 ways

Knock the house down which involves more red tape than brick work.

Or have a PRC repair. I think you can have a remortgage with a licensed firm.

try this site seems to have all the info regarding this sort of thing

http://landmarkprc.co.uk

Tried to find info myself as I want my old prefab done seems to be a lack of info on the subject.

Oh those BRE are a nightmare to decypher lol. Best get some people who have done this sort of thing before

Sponsored Links
Or you could do most of the work yourself and save thousands of pounds.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back