Alarm Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping there may be some residential security engineers here who can help.

Moved into a new house recently which has a Honeywell CP038 alarm panel. We didn’t get a code when we moved in and haven’t used the alarm but today after a short power outage it is flashing up “alert! Enter code” and beeping loudly. I’ve googled and can’t seem to find an answer but hoping there may be an engineer override / master code that could help me out (and possibly allow me to set a new code?) Have tried ringing local firms but can’t get hold of anyone for love nor money and need to get two young kids to bed soon

Sponsored Links
Its a galaxy panel, so that's where you need to be looking, the number is the keypad not the panel.

so do you know where the main panel is as chances are you will need access to that at some point.

Thanks for this, no idea where the main panel is but will keep looking.

So I’ve found the panel which is a galaxy 2-12 C012. Turns out it accepted 1234 (though I’m sure I had tried this earlier!). No more beeping bow so all good, just need to find out how to use it now

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back