1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Alarm Panel/Keypad recommendations to replace old Gardtec

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by M1AK, 20 Jan 2019.

1. M1AK

M1AK

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi All,

So currently I have a Gardtec 370 mk2 alarm panel in my new property. It is fully functional but I’d like to add some form of remote alert feature and remote arming.

My plan is to simply update the panel and keypad, as the PIR Sensors and hard wiring is all there. The bell box is a Risco Nova Sounder and I plan to recycle this too.

Can anyone recommend a good, cost effective panel/keypad combo that will be similar in wiring to the Gardtec and offer the remote alert functionality I require. I plan to DIY it as thankfully the old panel is well labelled in terms of wiring e.t.c.

Thanks

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Handymanjo

Handymanjo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Texecom Elite with smartcom

4. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    As above or euro 46 plus WiFi

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local