ALDI disgraceful Union Jack Doormat

What made me think about the Danish cartoonist ,who reportedly drew some cartoons of Mohammed was... If no one is supposed to draw pictures or images of Mohammed,,, then how the hell do Muslims know what he looks like in the first place??????

And of course jesus if he existed was BLONDE and BLUE EYED like many of the current images of him :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
IRA blowing up london, manchester and northern ireland

Were they not catholics?

Some might not have been, but they didnt blow anything up for oil.

Sponsored Links
Believe it or not quite a few protestants were also fighting in the struggle, from right back at the beginning in the 16th century during the plantations right up to present day.
It was only really made a religious war in the early 17th century, after the British invasion and occupation. This was really just an excuse to prevent the native indigenous population from having anything to do with the politics of Ireland by preventing them from voting , sitting in parliament etc etc, not to mention banning the Gaelic language, banning schools so they couldn't educate their children (thus the introduction of ''hedgerow schools') among other things. Irish history is quite interesting but you have to research it from good sources as most will be biased.
The school curriculum in N'Ireland takes 3 months away from the British curriculum history and teaches students Irish history as the British curriculum doesn't really cover it and anything that is mentioned is simply wrong.

I suppose now is not the time to mention the Queens Head toilet paper on bogof at pound land

Had some GREAT fun in the pub last night, with life sized £20 note toilet paper :mrgreen:

This entire thread is very dull. Ah, Friday night, looks as though everyone had been on the sauce :rolleyes:

I think all things sanitary should have the union jack on it, from toilet paper to tampons from paper towels to baby wipes

the more S**T we can get on the union jack the better because then people will realise that it actually is S**T

Nothing good is ever going to happen in this country while maggie thatchers fun boy has his way

Not just with politics either, its long been the fashion to not give a flying F**K about anybody but yourself and I see this day in day out when am driving when am out shopping and in my street

So please if we have to moan about something in life, lets not moan about the f**king union jack

My motto for a very long time PAS = People Are S**t

I think all things sanitary should have the union jack on it, from toilet paper to tampons from paper towels to baby wipes

the more S**T we can get on the union jack the better because then people will realise that it actually is S**T

Nothing good is ever going to happen in this country while maggie thatchers fun boy has his way

Not just with politics either, its long been the fashion to not give a flying F**K about anybody but yourself and I see this day in day out when am driving when am out shopping and in my street

So please if we have to moan about something in life, lets not moan about the f**king union jack

My motto for a very long time PAS = People Are S**t

Queen%20and%20gun.jpg
:LOL:

Believe it or not quite a few protestants were also fighting in the struggle

One of my ancestors had a fire fight with half a dozen taigs back in the early twenties in a remote border area when they arrived at his home to do him in.
He escaped though not before slotting one of them good and proper with his lee enfield.
They must have thought he was an easy target though I've always wondered why he didn't take a bullet in the back in the years following.

Shame. Its a real big shame there are still people out there like that. The sooner they all catch bullets the better it will be for the rest of us.

You know having a lot of family in Armagh ive been told the orange proddy b'stards are now legally buying weapons then staging burglary's in order to supply protestant terrorists. The terrorists are getting free weapons , the proddys are getting their insurance to buy more , and when you think about it , why else would you want weapons in N Ireland. :rolleyes:
This is particularly happening in remote locations. Will there ever be an end to it eh? I know most normal people I speak to just want to forget and get on , but there is always the few to whom a taghd will always be a taig and a mouthy prod will always be a mouthy prod. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back