Multi-function saw - Bosch PMF 180/Fein clone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At Aldi from 11/10/09 for £39.95

www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_11529.htm

Product_detail_Wk42S23.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hmm £40 is still a little dear, if it was for £20 I'd consider it. They are selling for £60 so if you are going to buy one I'd pay the extra £20 and get the pukka one.

So, pay 33% more for a Bosch tool which will do the same job but with less warranty?

Some people would say that the Fein is the "pukka" one, so why by the Bosch when you can get the Fein for £120?

I can't see why this Aldi saw will not do the same job, for DIY, for less money

i dont see the problem with buying cheap if it for a one off or because you not shure if you can justify a tool at the full price

i personaly have the bosch progressor its the blue 10.8v lithium ion version and very pleased with it :D

Sponsored Links
Got nothing against aldi and lidl tools myself. It looks pretty solid, more like the fein than the bosch. the bosch is a bit of a boneshaker. should be interesting to see if they sell blades in aldi and at what price

Would be nice to find cheap blades , never had the smaller blades last more than two minutes, thats around £3 per minute. :!:

i dont see the problem with buying cheap if it for a one off or because you not shure if you can justify a tool at the full price

i personaly have the bosch progressor its the blue 10.8v lithium ion version and very pleased with it :D

well i ceratinly wouldnt buy the generator theyve got on offer, cheap chinese cack

I only paid £30 for my Bosch and it was brand new from B&Q in the sale a couple of years ago, dont think they sold that well when introduced.
I also picked up a DeWalt 12 volt twin pack for £70 on the same day.

you can saw copper/steel/brass plastic pipes also wood
they can all be cut flush to a wall

you can cut in confined spaces
it can be used as a detailed sander

it can get behind tiles sinks ect and break the bond
you can remove grout
you can use the scraper to clean surfaces
you can cut a square hole in the face off plaster board
pine/ply any board /metal sheet without pilot holes and up to other surfaces

are you sure you dont work for teleshopping big-all? :LOL:

are you sure you dont work for teleshopping big-all? :LOL:

light to med-----

----ehh sorry where was i
i certainly feel like i am due a pint for all the newgas questions i answered last night lol ;)

make shure you get one with all the blades and accesories as the difference is about £30 where as the accesories are around 60 to £80

are you thinking 10.8v or 230v!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back