Pure cordless multi-tool (similar to Bosch/Fein)

The link Big-all gave ,,, says on the bit below it that these fit Einhell and Fein multi tools. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
You are looking at the wrong ones

They look like this and fit various tools

_125639_223046.jpg

looking at the wrong ones nothing unusual there then :D :D :D ;)
yes as long as they can accomodate 12 pins :cool:

The link Big-all gave ,,, says on the bit below it that these fit Einhell and Fein multi tools. ;) ;)

the new fein uses different pattern blades to stop people using the cheaper [but still very expensive]bosch blades

Has anyone bought on of these Pure multi-tools yet?

They went OOS from Screwfix quite quickly, so someone must have one!

Sponsored Links
Anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the fein blades? I'm paying about £9 a pop for the wood ones....and getting through them like nobody's business!

Thanks

SB

There are a number of cheaper makes coming out, but that will mean you get through them even faster. I use the WSE blades and adaptors that last miles longer even if you clip the wall or cut nails. Still got the same blades that I bought from HMF in Amersham, where the Fein blades just didn't last.

These Pure tools have disappeared from the Screwfix site and catalogue.

Helpfully, Screwfix advise that they "can only supply what is in the current catalogue" :rolleyes:

They certainly were cheap. But too cheap (may return at a higher price) or too cheap (fell apart and got lots of complaints)?

These Pure tools have disappeared from the Screwfix site and catalogue.

Helpfully, Screwfix advise that they "can only supply what is in the current catalogue" :rolleyes:

They certainly were cheap. But too cheap (may return at a higher price) or too cheap (fell apart and got lots of complaints)?

its also a possibility that they never met the standards and where not launched or minimum avalability to use up "experimental stock" who knows :oops: :oops:

Granted they were very cheap but I fancied a complete kit, mainly cos I like buying tools but also for small pokey jobs, perhaps up alot of stairs, where you can take up a tool box and a bag of "pure" odds and ends to get something small done, thus saving multiple trips to the van for a cordless, then a multi tool ect. It was nice they all had the same battery as my tools are all different brands and nothing is compatable.

Yes, the Pure batteries were only £15 which was less than half the price of other makers batteries of similar voltage and a/h, so either some companies are making monster profits or these ones were sold at a great loss. Likewise for the other tools and charger

The range did seem to be made by Evolution UK (of the Rage saw fame), but were never listed on their site

The cynic in me says that they will be back at higher prices

sorry to bring up such an old form but i just got one of theses on ebay and tesco is selling the battery drill and chargers. did anyone try the different battery?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back