ALL THE POLITICAL PARTYS ARE SCARED OF THE BNP

slogger .....lol :) ;)..
why not try to be a different in your baiting tactics ..lol

BNP.......lol what a joke, :)

as said if the proper political parties had any kind of passion/ conviction with good policies we wouldnt ever here from the nuckle draggers ....

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
markie
hello there ...

how are you ...Good, I hope !!!??? ;)

Hi moz doing ok, even better later when i get a few drinks down me, it's been one of those weeks. :)

Are you still off the drink or cutting down,

Sponsored Links
markie
Im cool my lil mate ..lol :) :)

Drink ...uuuuuurgh .. spit ..hateful stuff , Im on these tabs for anti drink an the happy tabs ,Prozac ....:) :) :)

which to be honest as a guy who took all sorts in my youth these legal highs are better than a handful of Es /speedballs an moggies ...OH YES ! LOL

I feel GREAT ..so Mellow an Serene ;) ;)

Tony my mentor from AA has been a great lad .. :)

side effects my pee is bright red , I get a paranoid flashback at my drunk days in day time an sleep , get erections when not thinking about sex, low blood pressure

as my bestiest mate the GP told me ...;)
I said whats wrong with them side effects ..lol
My pee has been all colours..lol
I have had freaky flashbacks all my life ..lol
an the hard-on one whats the big no-no there ..lol
I have high blood pressure through heavy drinking my levels are ok now lol

+ my wife has been sharing my tabs an seen her gp as my supply keeps vanishing ..(I/we have dropped 14 days supply in 6 ..lol )
her side effects are increased sex drive ,whats not to love that ... :) ?

I would suggest to all get on the legal uppers an save the stella money for a cruise around the med /carribean (sp?)

TO THE MODS

stop fuc*** about with my posts you have deleted one for no good reason ??? why

kendor said:
perhaps Blair's failing is in not taking the media to task in putting out such propaganda to whip up the public so ( that's if the whole reported issue is as bad as made out to be).

I reckon our freedoms are being eroded fast enough as it is, the curtailing of our free press(even with all its faults) would be one step to far.

In reality the BNP are not that popular really, the other parties are just UNPOPULAR. Lab/Tory/Lib are all exactly the same. The only time they take things seriously and agree is when discussing their own pay or pensions.

Anyone who is uncertain about the peoples concerns needs to get out more and walk down the high street of any major city.

You can only take the Mickey for so long, we are far too tolerant in this country and should take a leaf out of the French peoples book.

paulbrown

You seem clued up regarding politics, where do the monster loony party fair in all this. ? ( forgive me, but politics is not my forte ), :LOL:

I the Loved Up superstar here ..

mentioned the old saying to do with FACISTS

an mentioned my Grandads old regt who fought in the Spanish Civil War

the Radford batt
the UK men who went too Spain to fight facists .....(BNP )

The International Brigade....< < < CLASS .... Wake Up Call To Dozy CRETINS

old theme

We shoot F*******s still

(btw that is allowed by law as we still allowed LEGAL TO SAY ..lol ,
like bear baiting ..lol,
when Moseleys lot went terrorist /bnp,
you shot them ..lol
STILL A LAW TODAY ..You get life if you stupidly did , but a law all the same )

markie said:
paulbrown

You seem clued up regarding politics, where do the monster loony party fair in all this. ? ( forgive me, but politics is not my forte ), :LOL:

I'm probably no more clued up than your average guy, I read the news(usually on the internet) and also listen to it on the telly. I am not heavily into politics, save for a couple of subjects which bother me, mainly Europe and immigration/asylum etc.

In answer to your question I don't really think the Monster raving loony party do come into anything. More so since screaming Lord Sutch died. I don't think they were ever anything but a fun style protest group. I don't seem to remember them having any policies etc.

Personally I would like to see any protest votes go in the direction of UKIP. Not for any racial reason, but for their promise to take us out of the EU.

The BNP's more extreme elements and memories of bad times in the past would prevent most people taking them too seriously. I don't believe all this talk about them winning elections it is all media hype.

Ive got my own views on this immigration thing but would NEVER vote for Nazi scum like that..out of respect to the member of my family, both alive and dead who fought them during the war.

If the old national front hadnt have had two nazis weirdos running it then they would have come second in the general elections back in the 70's

You have nly got to look at the 'security' men who surround Nick Griffin to get a measure of what those people are like..

If they got in it would be stop immigration full stop..kick out any non british offender...then repatriation would start...then forced repatriation of non british citizens...then any non whites..followed by catholics..people with a bit of a tan...people with ginger hair...lefties and commies..gays...lesbians..and finally anyone who wasnt a blond skinhead!

Zampa said:
I
If they got in it would be stop immigration full stop..kick out any non british offender...then repatriation would start...then forced repatriation of non british citizens...then any non whites..followed by catholics..people with a bit of a tan...people with ginger hair...lefties and commies..gays...lesbians..and finally anyone who wasnt a blond skinhead!
I wonder why that sounds so familiar :( :(

Zampa said:
You have nly got to look at the 'security' men who surround Nick Griffin to get a measure of what those people are like..
I don't think it's just BNP, all parties have to have security people, there's always someone will disagree with anything.

I believe Maggie Thatcher still have 4 ex-SAS looking after her 24/7.

It will be the same with Tony Blair.

masona said:
Zampa said:
I don't think it's just BNP, all parties have to have security people, there's always someone will disagree with anything.

I believe Maggie Thatcher still have 4 ex-SAS looking after her 24/7.

It will be the same with Tony Blair.

I believe that Zampa was commenting on the appearance of the 'security' men employed by Griffin. They do not look like SAS, they look like skinhead thugs, and that is what I expect they are.

This guy is one of Nick's minders.

http://news.billinge.com/hi/english...pecial/membership/advisory/warren_bennett.stm

Sponsored Links
Back