ALL THE POLITICAL PARTYS ARE SCARED OF THE BNP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
SEEMS the bnp is going up in the eyes of the nation

lets hope they get in and the job of cleaning up the uks illegal immigrant population gets going bigtime

i want the job of oversear :LOL:

Sponsored Links
as a person whose grandfather fled the nazis and whose uncle served in the navy so am I

its all happening again and all because the main stream parties have dropped the ball.

I blame the sun and the mail

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
Well, I'm scared of what would happen to the country if they got into power :eek:
Me too, streets civil war, me think :cry:

I blamed Blair & Brown for making BNP party popular.

masona said:
Brightness said:
Well, I'm scared of what would happen to the country if they got into power :eek:

dont forget cameron what has HE done to counter them????

corgiman said:
masona said:
Brightness said:

dont forget cameron what has HE done to counter them????
True, they're all bad as each other, has Labour carried out their tasks maybe none of this would happen?

perhaps Blair's failing is in not taking the media to task in putting out such propaganda to whip up the public so ( that's if the whole reported issue is as bad as made out to be).

Another theory I have, Labour are claiming the BNP are getting popular is a lies or myth so Tories will not gain any votes. All election's are dirty

I also have a theory, all these political parties are in fact the same . and its the government in charge.:cool:

Just remember - BNP, Tories, Labour, Lib Dems (in fact any politician) only have to open their mouths to be lying!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I thought for them to show their faces that they had to be mooning! Afterall they are all a**holes!!!! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back