ALPHA CB24 HOT WATER ONLY WHEN ON FULL RATE

P

priceyson

HI I HAVE A CB24 WHICH ONLY WORKS ON HOTWATER WHEN TAP ON AT FULL RATE AND EVEN THEN ITS NOT EVERYTIME

ITS A BIT BETTER WHEN CH IS ON WITH THE HW ?

NOT WORKED ON THESE SO THINKIN DIAPHRAM, HW SWITCH OR DIVERTER AT A PUSH NOT BEEN TO JOB YET ANY IDEAS ??

Sponsored Links
and you think your gonna get help with that attitude :rolleyes:

seeing as you are obviously repairing boilers you should be gs reg so apply for the cc

simple

fwiw i think you are looking in the right place :LOL:

Sponsored Links
CHANGE THE PCB, IF THAT DOESN'T WORK CHANGE THE PUMP, THEN THE FAN. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK ASK AGAIN.

I think it may be the FOO FOO valve. They should have told you where this is in college. Commen fault on these boilers

diaphram changed problem solved thanks for ur help!! next time i ll go with what i know!!!

But did you get your gas qualifications as advised?

not been on ere for 7 months ! not needed to mate!!!!

got gas qualifications and got them 9 years ago been on energy efficiency course ,solar panel course, qualified in electrics (part p) , been to worcester training courses so yeah i got qualifications thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back