Alpha CB24x Problem

dds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my alpha has a manual 24 hr clock fitted to it. When the clock is in the "off" position the central heating still runs. This has just started happening. The central heating starts and stops every few seconds. Even with the CH thermostat in a low position the radiators get super hot. I think this is because the CH is kicking on and off every few seconds. Do you think the clock is at fault or could it be something else? thanks...

Sponsored Links
Tap water flow switch sticking on. The switch you see on the brass lump on the left when you drop the front. Shaft operating it could be stuck.

Do you meen the DHW flowswitch? if you do, is the "shaft" you mention inside the DHW flowvalve? Would i also have to take it apart and clean and replace diaphram? Incidently, i do have a small leak there. It is coming out of a hole on the flowvalve. The hole is located directly below flowswitch. Thanks....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back