Alpha CB50 Boiler exploded today

Dangermouth your still a fool never set foot in a college since the day i finished tech many moons ago but you would not know about tech as you never done a real apprenticeship

Loner the wife is p#ssing her self laughing at that one over my shoulder as we are out as an ex BG lot 4 nights a week and she would love me to have no one to go out with :rolleyes:

As for being to any of my jobs i know for a fact you havent so go on give me an address or just look more the fool

Sponsored Links
Please-Please - can we stop the bickering here. I did not mean to start WW3 :oops:

The top and bottom is that I have BG coming back tomorrow. I want them to fix the leak and supply a full certificate for it. I will then be cancelling the Contract and going onto the Alpha one which is £13 a month. If the problems persist I will then look at replacing the boiler just for peace of mind.
(hopefully :eek: )

Cheers

Steve

Lawrenso do you mind this is a private arguement so stop getting back to original subject :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry to have butted in... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dig ding - round two then!!! and remember - have a game of football on Christmas day (only 357 days to go) ;)

Steve

Sponsored Links
that is what I've heard and it's nice that the geriatric BG rejects still get together. One address that springs to mind was a cxi in roade on a mezzanine floor(blocked plate under warranty), another was an ecomax 835 (again full of sludge) in a loft in doddington. You are a self proclaimed guru when infact you are a below par cowboy.

Maybe you should go back to college Victor Meldrew.

You are such a pr'ck . why would i work out wellingboro` way and i would not even know how to get to roade. Your miles out and if you had done your research properly you will find i never fit gloworms and i certainly don`t think vaillants are worth the money .

So yep you are continuing to look the fool that you are :rolleyes:
Are you sure your not waterworks dr drivel and the others :rolleyes:

You are such a pr'ck . why would i work out wellingboro` way and i would not even know how to get to roade. Your miles out and if you had done your research properly you will find i never fit gloworms and i certainly don`t think vaillants are worth the money .

So yep you are continuing to look the fool that you are :rolleyes:
Are you sure your not waterworks dr drivel and the others :rolleyes:

deny all you like you silly old fool and keep living in that dreamworld of yours :D

If brains where dynamite you would not even blow your hat off

Thought i would keep it simple for you .
As simple things please simple minds

I know see you don`t have a back bone either dangerousmouth gone back and edited out what your bosses name is and what he called dave in public .
Whats up you all mouth and don`t want told off by the boss what a complete t#sser

I know see you don`t have a back bone either dangerousmouth gone back and edited out what your bosses name is and what he called dave in public .
Whats up you all mouth and don`t want told off by the boss what a complete t#sser

you're boring me. (maybe you should learn correct spelling and grammar)

Took you time with that one spineless my posts are full of bad gramma and spelinz
Does not change that fact that you are all mouth and hide behind a keyboard and are scared of what the boss will say . Big jessie springs to mind .
But im sure he will get the jist of it if he should receive an email

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back