Alpha CB50 Boiler exploded today

Sponsored Links
Repeat spineless big jessie who is afraid of the boss . Knew you would make yourself look a fool and a wimp .
Probably why you slag BG so much. You probably sat at team brief behind people like me an nickso who would do all your shouting for you will you sat playing with yourself to scared to open YOUR mouth

Repeat spineless big jessie who is afraid of the boss . Knew you would make yourself look a fool and a wimp .
Probably why you slag BG so much. You probably sat at team brief behind people like me an nickso who would do all your shouting for you will you sat playing with yourself to scared to open YOUR mouth

shows you don't know me at all. Speak to Darren.

Sponsored Links
Please-Please - can we stop the bickering here. I did not mean to start WW3 :oops:

The top and bottom is that I have BG coming back tomorrow. I want them to fix the leak and supply a full certificate for it. I will then be cancelling the Contract and going onto the Alpha one which is £13 a month. If the problems persist I will then look at replacing the boiler just for peace of mind.
(hopefully :eek: )

Cheers

Steve

Good move.

Stick with it though because the boiler is a good one and once the dust has settled it will make sense to you to keep it, and as i said Alpha are the best people for you in the case of a breakdown of the boiler. But they won't cover the system.

Would that be the same FACT that you have been to my jobs and knew my house and i used to be a college lecturer and that you have the courage of your convictions and not scared to back up what you say but change your post in case the boss tells you off.

Surely you don`t have to worry about your job as being as good as you are ,you could get a job anywhere so why are you a big jessie

Like I said, speak to Darren Cook. If you met me face to face you would see I'm not a "Jessie".

OK you are a wee jessie then. but FACT you know who i am and where my house is so you can tell me yourself.
BUT if your planning on being agressive i would suggest you dont wear your sling backs :rolleyes:

OK you are a wee jessie then. but FACT you know who i am and where my house is so you can tell me yourself.
BUT if your planning on being agressive i would suggest you dont wear your sling backs :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you need help.

Good move.

Stick with it though because the boiler is a good one and once the dust has settled it will make sense to you to keep it, and as i said Alpha are the best people for you in the case of a breakdown of the boiler. But they won't cover the system.

Won't they?? could you expand on that please Paul (lucky I saw your post - this thread has turned into the Gas Engineer's Vietnam :eek: )

Cheers

Steve

Alpha just cover the boiler unless they have changed you will have to check with them.

Alpha just cover the boiler unless they have changed you will have to check with them.

It is the boiler we are looking to be covered - this is what is giving us the problems. More than likely keep the rest with BG which you can have (we had BG try to remove the boiler earlier this year without notifying us - trying to leaving us with electrics and plumbing).

Also the BG guy turned up this morning ang guess what - he did not have his G3 ticket and he was quite young so obviously our area is not training everybody up as they start.

We are now waiting for another one to come that does have his ticket!!

It is the boiler we are looking to be covered - this is what is giving us the problems. More than likely keep the rest with BG which you can have (we had BG try to remove the boiler earlier this year without notifying us - trying to leaving us with electrics and plumbing).

Also the BG guy turned up this morning ang guess what - he did not have his G3 ticket and he was quite young so obviously our area is not training everybody up as they start.
We are now waiting for another one to come that does have his ticket!!

So I was right then, so was Paul Barker. The BG brown nose boys on here know the truth but feel obliged to defend the firm. :rolleyes:

Their jobs depend upon gullible customers to keep paying their monthly fees.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back